Pandas, Politics and Pro Football

A variety of observations predicated on seven decades of life.

Monday, April 03, 2006

SORRY!

Hey, gang, haven't posted anything for a while because of illness. Starting to feel better and thinking about how I can respond to Representative Deborah Maggert's comments about homosexual parents and the general conversation that's going on about Immigration. I have some thoughts, but the fever isn't letting me put it all together (not that I ever do) so I'll wait until later this week.

Just wanted you to know...I'll be back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barrier Island Girl said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. I would imagine it's about time for a sinus infection, considering it's springtime in Tennessee.

I was checking in to see what you had to say about Steve McNair being asked to leave when he tried to work out on Titans property. What's up with that! Liability issues or not, I can't believe they did that to Steve!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home