Pandas, Politics and Pro Football

A variety of observations predicated on seven decades of life.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

NOT TOO MUCH TO REPORT


Because this week is being dedicated to dental work, I'm pretty focused on just surviving the torture. Good dentist, that's probably like saying "good terrorist!" I have never had to sit in the chair for 3 hours and 15 minutes, but he's good.

If anyone of you reading this currently has dental insurance, for god's sake, take advantage of it. I had it for the past 15 years and other than having my teeth cleaned, the dentist didn't do anything else. I think he took x-ray's about 12 years ago. Well, all that bad habit accumulated and now it's costing me between $6,000 - $9,000 to get the repairs done correctly. I urge you not to go into your senior years on Medicare without having the dental work done. Veddy, veddy expensive (and hurtful.)

I'm really not thinking about much else right now...appears the media is taking care to give #43 the coup d'gras. I can only hope people will question their opinions and try, just try to see the answers are NOT immediate. I also hope the Administration will face up to their isolation from public opinion. It's just plain silly not to admit they have had faulty planning, but more importantly, lay out a plan that can be executed. More and more I think the biggest error is not recognizing that our Borders are what some may view as a "clear and present danger." Yes, Iraq and Iran have to come to some kind of finished business, but the Borders have to be dealt with now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home